Monday, July 20, 2009

BETWEEN REALITY AND DREAMING, I CHOOSE DREAMING..

because none of it would be real... and it will never come true unless you're clairvoyance or something. It would be better too, cus you can create your alternate reality and it would be temporary. thats the good part, cus you can change it the next day, or even in the next hour if you don't like it...

what would be my dream? i don't know. i choose satisfaction, i choose peace, i choose love... just something but not this emptiness.

I choose to renew my life, i choose to live it well, i choose not to make mistakes and i choose to wipe these memories... I would choose perfection and beauty , perhaps then karma would pick me to have a better one.

come to think about it, I need school... I need distraction... I need love...

No comments:

Post a Comment